12″ Spiral Mandala Stencil – Large Spiral Stencil for dot mandala canvas
This 12″ dot mandala spiral stencil is used to draw a spiral design on large surfaces like canvas, hardboard or wood panels up to 12″ wide. The stencil material is completely transparent allowing you to easily line up the stencil to your canvas corners & edges quickly. This stencil allows you to be creative with your paint color and design while not having to worry about doing the math for guide lines at the start of your dotting project.
How to use:
* Use chalk or matte paint for the base coat for best results.
1) Place your spiral mandala stencil over surface to be painted.
2) Hold stencil secure with one hand while tracing with a white charcoal pencil.
3) After all lines are drawn, dot your mandala over the charcoal lines.
4) Dry your dot mandala masterpiece fully and then simply wash away white charcoal lines from surface with water.