12″ Mandala 1 Stencil – Reversible – Large Flower Stencil for dot mandala canvas
This 12″ dot mandala stencil is used to draw lines on large surfaces like canvas, hardboard or wood panels up to 12″ wide. Trace a perfect flower mandala design easily and quickly. These lines help to keep your mandala painting straight and even. The stencil material is transparent allowing you to easily line up the stencil to your canvas corners & edges quickly. This stencil allows you to be creative with your paint color and design while not having to worry about doing the math for guidelines at the start of every dotting project.
How to use this stencil:
* Use chalk or matte paint for the base coat for best results.
1) Place your mandala stencil over surface to be painted.
2) Hold stencil secure with one hand while tracing with a white chalk pencil.
3) After all lines are drawn, dot your mandala using acrylic paint over the chalk lines.
4) Dry your dot mandala masterpiece fully and then simply wash away white chalk lines from surface with water.