Want an easy way to participate in our Summer Postcard Project? We've put together a sweet little kit of supplies to get you creating in no time!
Artist-quality Durer Watercolor Pencils from German company, Faber-Castell, have all the convenience of a traditional colored pencil with the blend-ability and brilliance of a watercolor. A Faber-Castell Watersoluble Graphite Pencil in 4B. Try all these pencils on the 5 Etchr Watercolor Postcards which have a blank side and a side ready for your message (or a small drawing!) and lines for the address. We've also added a bold 10 black Pigma Micron pen - which is waterproof - and a portable Sakura Koi water-brush so you can bring the water in the brush! A new addition this year, is a Art Alternatives Dual Tip Marker in black for a water-soluble inky brush and fine marker that can be blended with your watercolor. To complete the set, there are 5 USPS Forever Postcard postage stamps, and a little info about our Postcard Project.
BONUS! To encourage you to send us some art, we've added an extra postcard pre-addressed to us, complete with stamp.
- 3 Faber-Castell Durer Watercolor Pencils: Phthalo Blue, Geranium Lake, & Cadmium Yellow
- 5 Etchr Cold Press 230gsm Watercolor Postcards
- 1 Faber Graphite Aquarelle 4B Pencil
- 1 Art Alternatives Dual Tip Marker in Black
- 1 Sakura Pigma Micron 10 Pen in Black
- 1 Sakura Koi Waterbrush in Small
- 5 USPS Forever Postcard postage stamps
- BONUS pre-addressed stamped postcard to send to Wet Paint!
Want more info about the Postcard Project? Click here!