Want an easy way to participate in our Summer Postcard Project? We've put together a sweet little kit of supplies to get you creating in no time!
Artist-quality Museum Watercolor Pencils from Swiss company, Caran d'Ache, have all the convenience of a traditional colored pencil with the blend-ability and brilliance of a watercolor. Try these pencils on the 5 Hahnemühle Watercolor Postcards which have a blank side and a side ready for your message (or a small drawing!) and lines for the address. We've also added a 05 black Pigma Micron pen - which is waterproof - and a portable Sakura Koi water-brush so you can bring the water in the brush! To complete the set, there are 5 USPS Forever Postcard postage stamps, and a little info about our Postcard Project.
BONUS! To encourage you to send us some art, we've added an extra postcard pre-addressed to us, complete with stamp.
- 5 Caran d'Ache Museum Pencils -Genuine Cobalt Blue (3510.662), Light Cadmium Red (3510.560), Dark Olive (3500.249), Yellow (3500.010), and Sepia 50% (3510.906)
- 5 Hahnemühle Cold Press 230gsm Watercolor Postcards
- 1 Sakura Pigma Micron 05 Pen in Black
- 1 Sakura Koi Waterbrush in Small
- 5 USPS Forever Postcard postage stamps
- BONUS pre-addressed stamped postcard to send to Wet Paint!
Want more info about the Postcard Project? Click here!