Oxford Engineering Computation Books are built for engineers. Green tint paper has margin lines on front, 5 x 5 cross-section rule on back. For graphing, diagrams, schematics. Sewn for more permanent records. References inside. 8-1/2" x 11". 100 Sheets.
- Oxford® Graph-ruled Engineering Comp Books keep a permanent record of your work in an archivable, stitch-bound notebook
- Quad/margin ruled: headlines and margin lines appear on front; crisp 5 x 5 cross-section lines on back; perfect for students and professionals
- High quality green tint engineering paper provides an ideal weight and smoothness; mechanical pencils glide on the page
- Helpful equations, formulas and engineering references printed on the inside covers
- Start your archives; natural tan covers capture the name, date, subject and series number of your notes; 100 sheets each