A variety of wonderful watercolour papers, but which one is the right one for me? With a cold pressed, rough or maybe a hot pressed surface texture? How does watercolour paper made from 100% cotton rag behave? Rather a bright white or natural white watercolour quality? If you ask yourself these questions, the Watercolour Selection pad is exactly the right thing for you.
The Watercolour Selection pad contains a large selection of high-quality Hahnemühle watercolour papers with a variety of surfaces and grammages. From exquisite 100% cotton papers to watercolour qualities consisting of resource saving natural fibers and papers made from high-quality α-cellulose.
All Hahnemühle watercolour papers are acid-free, age-resistant and vegan.
A perfect pad for beginners and experimental artists. Also ideal as a gift.
The Watercolour Selection pads are available in the formats 17x24 cm and 24x32 cm and contain 14 different watercolour qualities:
1) The Collection Watercolour 300 gsm, 100% cotton rag, cold pressed (mould-made)
2) The Collection Watercolour 640 gsm, 100% cotton rag, rough (mould-made)
3) Agave Watercolour 290 gsm, cold pressed
4) Turner 300 gsm, 100% cotton rag, cold pressed (mould-made)
5) Hahnemühle 300 gsm, cold pressed (mould-made)
6) Harmony 300 gsm, cold pressed
7) Harmony 300 gsm, rough
8) Harmony 300 gsm, hot pressed
9) Expression 300 gsm, 100% cotton rag, cold pressed
10) Britannia 300 gsm, cold pressed
11) Britannia 300 gsm, rough
12) Britannia 300 gsm, hot pressed
13) Torchon 275 gsm
14) Cornwall 450 gsm, cold pressed