A white, light-resistant and non-aging coarse primer for working with water colours on greaseless surfaces like canvas, card board or wood. Forms an elastic, matt, structured film after drying. AQUA watercolour ground, coarse is ready to use and should be applied pure with a pallet knife onto the painting ground.
- Stir – if necessary – before use.
- AQUA watercolour ground, coarse is ready to use and should be applied ready to use and should be applied pure with a pallet knife onto the painting ground.
- Can be overpainted with water-colours after getting completely dry. (The time for drying depends on the thickenes of the surface and can last from several minutes up to several hours!)
- The pure primer may also be tinted with tube water-colour or acrylic colour. (Always use a separate palette for mixing – the product may never be put directly into the pans!)
- The product is water mixable, but dries up water-insoluble.
- Please clean working tools as soon as possible with water or water and soap.
- Please don´t use the product below temperatures under 10 °C object- and room-temperatures.
- Close immediately after use.
- Store in a cool and dry place.
- Protect from frost.
- Individual pre-tests are required.