Ziller ink is PH balanced, co-polymer acrylic lettering ink packaged in 1 oz. glass jars. These inks are used on an everyday basis in our studio. The inks can be used straight from the bottle or mixed for custom lettering jobs.
Ziller Inks are perfect for steel pointed nibs, broad edge pens and brushes. They are a multi-faceted medium for wherever your imagination takes you.
- Lightfast – because you want your legacy to last
- Pigmented – using pigments ground to sub-micron size for best flow and color effect
- Ph Balanced – for archival stability
- Waterproof – using an acrylic co-polymer formula to allow unique color design and give you an edge over the elements.
- Gives fine hairlines and solid broad lines that are consistent in color
- Pre-mixed for your convenience
- Bottled in a wide-mouth jar for easy dipping
- Flows well from both pointed and broad edged pens
- Creates similar looks of gouaches
- Water soluble, just dilute with distilled water
- Easy to clean up with ziller’s pen cleaner
- Conforms to the “non toxic’ ASTM D-4236 labeling requirements and the “no heavy metals” European EN-71-3 Standards