Sakura invented and patented PIGMA® ink over 25 years ago. A formulation of pigment based inks, more complex and stable than dye based inks, PIGMA® ink has become the standard for what is defined as reliable, permanent, archival quality ink. Learn more about Pigma Inks.
Experience smooth, skip-free writing and crisp ink colors that leave consistent lettering and lines every time. Choose from the range of six nib sizes for precise line widths: 005 = 0.20 mm, 01 = 0.25 mm, 02 = 0.30 mm, 03 = 0.35 mm, 05 = 0.45 mm, and 08 = 0.50 mm. For size & color availability see Pigma Micron Pen Color Chart. Same Pigma ink is available in a thicker Graphic 1 bullet style nib, Graphic 2 & 3 chisel & Brush.
Pigma Micron has achieved universal appeal and is carried by technical professionals, artists and crafters alike:
- anthropologists, entomologists, scientists and used in research laboratories.
- archivists, architects, and professional diamond cutters
- cartoonists, Manga and Anime artists, and illustrators
- heirloom quilters and decorative fabric artists
The Pigma® Micron ink pens feature:
- Archival quality ink for use in acid-free environments
- Chemically stable, waterproof, and fade resistant
- No smears, feathers, or bleed-through on most papers