Microperm is used to make precise long-lasting marks on test tubes, circuit boards, diamonds, cellophane, wood and glass, plastic, metal, or wherever there is a need for waterproof ink that will write on non-porous surfaces. Diamond cutters can use Microperm to make minute markings on rough diamonds to insure exact cuts.
- Chemically stable, and waterproof
- Low odor and fulfills non-toxicity requirements
- Permanent adherence to most surfaces
- A fine line nib with a protected tip that will not split
- Writes on diamonds, glass, wood, cellophane, plastic and glossy sheets, CDs, photographic and x-ray film, paper and metal
- Alcohol based cleaners will remove ink from non-porous surfaces