Create 3D models of your friends and family with these fun (and funny!) origami paper people. Bring a smile to your loved one's face by recreating them in origami form. Everything you need to start folding customizable characters is in this kit! Follow the step-by-step instructions to create a basic human form, then customize using the included colorful papers. Add stickers to accessorize and give your paper person their own unique personality, and finally add a photo of a friend, family member, co-worker, favorite TV character or historical figure.
This kit contains the following characters, each of which can be customized in lots of different ways:
- The Dog Walker: There are many origami dog models--only this one comes with a built-in leash
- The Superhero: No capes! Okay, one cape. Up, up and away!
- The Construction Worker: Squeezing the attached drill makes the bit go up and down
- The Businessperson: The briefcase has a space for small papers (and other surprises you may wish to place inside)
- The Weightlifter: One barbell, or two? You decide.
- The Baker: The apron is adjustable--which is good news for bakers who like to sample their own wares
- The Guitarist: A player who is at home with everything from classical to rock
- The Skier: Once you attach the skis and poles, this character is ready to hit the slopes
- The Tennis Player: Can also be a racquetball, squash, ping-pong or badminton player
- The Golfer: Can also be turned into an ice hockey or field hockey player
- The Kayaker: The kayak has built-in oars, which your character really rows!
- The Baseball Player: Just like the game, this model is trickier than you expect
Creating paper people is a fun activity for the whole family, and online video tutorials help everyone to fold these figures.