Properties: 3 oz, Invisible, Bullet Proof, Fluorescent
Here's some basic info about Noodler's inks:
- All of the inks work in fountain pens
- 'Polar' inks are freeze resistant and 'Bulletproof'
- 'Bulletproof' inks are waterproof when dry on cellulose-based paper, UV resistant, pH neutral, resist check washing, bleach, solvents, etc.
- 'Eternal' refers to any Noodler's Ink that resists the effects of time - moisture, humidity, UV light, acids, water exposure, and many common detergents such as dish soaps and household ammonia, as well as alcohols and acetone (which conventional ball point pens have no resistance to - often rinsing off a newly written check within 8 seconds of being washed with acetone).
- "Many Noodler's inks such as 'eternal' and 'bulletproof' inks are made with the ideal of reaching out as far into immortality as the written word permits us to reach - the only way to speak to future generations remains the written word durably made upon the page (a VCR tape is simply not as durable or as universally readable through time.)."
- 'Eel' inks are lubricated for a smooth writing feel. All 'Polar' inks are also 'Eel' inks.
- Why the catfish on the labels? Their website says it 'symbolizes a southern sport that attempts to equalize the struggle between man and animal in the sense of fair play-and thus fair price.' Yup.
- Open the bottles carefully. They fill them to the brim so you get the most ink for your money.