By combining a high concentration of extra-fine pigments, excellent water-solubility, and Swiss-made expertise, Caran d'Ache has come up with Museum Aquarelle: watercolours in the form of a pencil. Artists will never look at watercolours the same way again! Museum Aquarelle colour pencils are developed and produced in Caran d'Ache's Geneva workshop - in close collaboration with master watercolour artists - to be extremely lightfast and water soluble, yet water resistant when dry. The extra-fine quality of these pencils makes them perfect both for watercolour painting and for artistic drawing.
- 100 % water-soluble, immediately and totally.
- Optimal transparency with no veiled effect.
- Range of 76 brilliant and vibrant colours.
- Exceptional colour lightfastness applied wet or dry (standard Blue Wool Scale).
- High pigment density.
- Available in standard and themed assortments (Marine, Landscape,etc.) and also in separate colours.