40% biosourced resin that is safer and more environmentally friendly. Transparent, gloss, bubble-free and easy to work with thanks to its two-component (resin A and hardener B) epoxy resin system.With its semi-liquid texture, the resin is ideal for glazing while giving textured finishes and magnifying glass effects to flat surfaces such as photos, postcards, canvases, etc. It is easy to use, with perfectly rounded edges. This resin is quick setting and is hard once dry. Professional results. For experienced and amateur adult users
Biosourced Glazing Resin
Multi-supports: Metal, Painted wood, Canvas, Non-porous paper, silicone, plastic...
- Make sure your work surface is horizontal and have a stopwatch.
- In a dry and clean container, pour first 1 part of Glaze B hardener and then 2 parts of Glaze A resin. Start the stopwatch.
- Mix the two components well until they reach the corners of the container (incomplete mixing does not guarantee hardening, mixing too vigorously will cause bubbles to appear). Transfer the mixture to a second container and mix again to ensure the homogeneity of the resin and optimal mixing. Mixing operations can take up to 5 minutes depending on the quantity prepared.
- Total mixing and waiting time before pouring should not exceed 10 minutes. Pour the entire prepared mixture onto the substrate of your choice.
- Allow to dry for 6 hours in a dust-free environment. Setting time is gradual and variable depending on the ambient temperature.
- Protect your work surface with a plastic sheet.
- The mixture is homogeneous when it becomes transparent.
- To know the quantity of Glaze Resin to cover a 1 mm thick surface:
- Estimate the surface to cover in cm².
- Divide the value obtained by 10 which will give a thickness of 1 mm of cast resin
- The result determines the quantity of resin to prepare in ml
To cover a surface of 2 mm thickness, multiply the first result by 2 (or divide the surface obtained).
- If necessary, help the product to go on the edges with a spatula.
- We advise you to protect your work with the application of a coat of Bindex gloss 24 hours before pouring the Biosourced Glazing Resin.
- Avoid contact with skin and eyes, wear gloves.
- Do not mix the components of the Biosourced Glazing Resin with other components of the Gedeo resin range.
- Gédéo resins are not intended to be put in contact with food, plants, insects, ....
- Do not exceed 300ml of glaze resin preparation per mix to limit any risk of overheating.
- Make sure that the surface is clean, not greasy before pouring (if necessary, degrease with a cloth soaked in alcohol)
- Resin creations, even once dry, do not support contact with water.